Whit Jordan is a Vice President with the CBRE Retail Services Group in San Antonio, Texas. He specializes in tenant representation and project leasing. He began his real estate career in 2002 and has since created a positive footprint in the real estate industry through his trusted and proven real estate tactics that create valuable opportunities for clients.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2016, Mr. Jordan was retained by DuWest Realty to head up their San Antonio office, specializing in project leasing and development projects. He was responsible for the RioCan-Excel Trust portfolio in San Antonio which consisted of 800,000 square feet that included the Alamo Ranch power center. Further, Mr. Jordan was responsible for leasing over 1 million square feet while with Reata Real Estate Services in San Antonio, Texas.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Young Texans Against Cancer (YTAC) San Antonio Chapter– Founding Member
- San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo – Volunteer
- Stewards of the Wild San Antonio Chapter – Member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Government with a Minor in Business from the University of Texas at Austin