Russell Janicek is a Vice President with CBRE, adding over 13 years of market knowledge and experience to the Houston office. In that time, he has executed over $100 million in volume via more than 200 sales and lease transactions throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, New Mexico, & Louisiana.
In his site selection and tenant representation practice, Russell procures high revenue locations while negotiating favorable terms for dozens of national and regional retail concepts. In his retail leasing practice, he merchandises shopping centers for optimal tenant mix while minimizing risk and maximizing value for owners. He also concentrates on pre-development or revitalization of mixed-use retail properties as well as building, outparcel and raw land dispositions.
Russell joined CBRE under the Trammell Crow Company acquisition. The total command of market knowledge Russell maintains coupled with his strong work and service ethic he provides his clients has proven valuable in the creation and implementation of multi-unit expansion, disposition, and development strategies.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- International Conference of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- CCIM, Candidate Member
- Texas A&M Society of Real Estate Professionals (STAMREP)
- AT&T – Strategic Repositioning/Infill: 60+ Units Over 7 Years
- BB&T Bank – Market Entry/Roll-Out: 10 Retail Branches over 6 Years
- Chipotle – Strategic Repositioning/Infill: 10 Units over 5 Years
- First Choice ER – Strategic Repositioning/Infill: 30 Facilities over 5 Years
- Iberia Bank – Market Entry/Roll-Out: 7 Retail Branches over 3 Years
- The Joint Chiropractic – Market Entry/Roll-Out: 25 Clinics over 7 Years
- JP Morgan Chase – 6 Branch Portfolio Disposition: Closed Sale in 3 Months
- Regions Bank – Strategic Repositioning/Infill: 20 Branches over 4 Years
- Texas A&M University – College Station, Texas Mays Business School, Master of Land Economics & Real Estate (2005)
- Texas A&M University – Galveston, Texas Bachelor of Science in Maritime Business Administration Magna Cum Laude (2003)