Keith A. Anderson
Property Management Director
Keith Anderson joined CBRE in 2015 through the merger with UCR. He was with UCR since 2013. He is responsible for overseeing the management and day-to-day operations of The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, MN.
Most recently as the former principal of Madison Realty Partners, Keith worked on a ground-up development as a retail consultant and project broker for the Army Air Force Exchange Service 500,000-square-foot Freedom Crossing lifestyle center at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, WA.
With 30 years of retail real estate experience, Keith began his career in 1979 as a development accountant with Dayton Hudson Properties. In 1980 Dayton Hudson Properties was acquired by The Center Companies, which was later acquired by General Growth Properties. He became accounting supervisor for The Center Companies, and in 1982 he assumed the assistant manager position of a super-regional mall in Minneapolis. In 1983 he was appointed general manager of a regional mall in Los Angeles. In 1988 while at General Growth Properties, Keith was appointed Regional Vice President of Management of the West Coast region. In 1997 he was promoted to the national position of Senior Vice President, Third Party Portfolio for General Growth Properties, where he was responsible for the management, leasing, operations and marketing of 36 regional malls.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Certified Shopping Center Manager
- Certified Property Manager
- Licensed Real Estate Person in Minnesota
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association
- Former President, Woodland Hills California Chamber of Commerce
- Formerly appointed to various advisory committees by Los Angeles City Council
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting – Lake Superior College, Duluth, MN