Senior Vice President
Jeff Kittleson serves as a Senior Vice President of Retail Services. With over 20 years of brokerage experience in the Dallas market, Jeff has executed over 500 lease and sale transactions totaling nearly 5 Million square feet of retail space locally and throughout the United States. Jeff’s expertise includes the following:
- National and Regional Tenant Representation, focusing on Texas and the Southwestern United States
- New Development Project Leasing – including the 180,000 SF High Point Crossing that is currently under development in Dallas & 60,000 SF Shops at Lake Highlands
- Agency Leasing with a focus on big box vacancy solutions
- Pad Site acquisitions & Dispositions
Jeff brings his experience and seasoned relationships within the CBRE network to each client assignment, allowing him to provide a high level of expertise and service to each transaction.
Jeff joined CBRE after its acquisition of the Trammell Crow Company in 2006. At TCC, Jeff led the project leasing efforts on over 40 shopping centers over a 10 year period. While representing dozens of local and institutional landlords, Jeff has negotiated leases with top national retailers including Walmart, JC Penney, Academy, Burlington, Marshalls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Staples, TJ Maxx, REI, & Sprouts Farmer’s Market.
From a tenant perspective, Jeff has advised many retailers on their DFW expansion, including 24 Hour Fitness, Floor & Décor, Bank of America, Gander Mountain, Whataburger, West Marine and Adeptus Health.
Leveraging CBRE’s extensive platform and national brokerage relationships, Jeff assisted Floor & Décor with their national store rollout leading to the company’s public offering in 2017.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Past Director – CBRE Southwest Retailer Services Group
- 2013 CBRE Larry Perrish “Power of We” Leadership Award
- Dallas Business Journal “Heavy Hitter” Award winner
- 2017 CBRE “Top 20” producer in DFW office
- Top 10 Retail Producer, DFW, 2012-2018
- Boston College, Bachelor of Arts– Economics