First Vice President
Gene Williams is a First Vice President with the Retail Services Group. In this position, he acts as a team leader for landlord and tenant representation in Central and South Texas. Mr. Williams also partners with members of the CBRE Urban Platform Team on the leasing and consulting for specialized redevelopment projects in the urban core. Additionally, he teams with members of the Investment Sales Team to assist clients with the sale of single tenant and multi-tenant properties in these markets.
He was a recipient of the San Antonio Business Journal top “40 Under 40” Rising Star in 2012; he was honored as the Top Retail Heavy Hitter in San Antonio for 2015, 2016, and recently in 2017; and he has been honored by CoStar with the Power Broker of the Year Award from 2008-2017; and since 2012, he has been involved in transactions totaling over $300 million in total consideration.
- 2015, 2016, 2017 Heavy Hitters in Commercial Real Estate – San Antonio Business Journal – #1 Retail Heavy Hitter
- 2008-2017 Power Broker Award – CoStar
- 40 Under 40 – San Antonio Business Journal – (2012)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- ICSC NextGen Committee – Chair
- ICSC Government Relations Committee – Member
- CBRE National Retail Advisory Council (RAC) – Appointee
- The Bean-Dirks Memorial Scholarship Fund – Founder
- Golf San Antonio – Executive Board Member