Elizabeth Herman joined CBRE’s Urban Group in 2016 as an Associate with Jack Gosnell. She focuses on adaptive re-use and redevelopment in the greater downtown area. Elizabeth brings a millennial mindset to the team and faces challenges presented by historic buildings with creativity. Elizabeth also works with a number of clients, including Ascension Coffee, on site selection. In recognition of her exceptional work in these areas, in 2019 she won CBRE’s national RISE-ing Star Award, presented annually to an associate or senior associate who has demonstrated tremendous growth, development, and potential within the company.
Prior to CBRE, Elizabeth interned under Susan Arledge with E Smith Realty, facilitating commercial and industrial market research for both Dallas/Fort Worth and national markets. There, she was able to refine her research and communication skills to improve efficiency throughout the real estate transaction process.
Elizabeth graduated with honors from SMU’s Folsom Institute for Real Estate in 2016. She remains actively involved with the Folsom Institute, contributing to educational programs for current students. Elizabeth is also a leader in the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors’ (NTCAR) Young Professionals Forum and is an active member of both the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and Texas Real Estate Council (TREC).
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Executive Retail Fundamentals and Strategy Course– Retail Insight
- Completed with Distinction
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- NTCAR Young Professionals Forum Board Member 2018
- Southern Methodist University Folsom Institute
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) in Real Estate Finance – Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX