Alaina Boren has worked as a retail broker with CBRE in the Oklahoma City office since 2005. Her 12 years of experience representing both owners and occupiers of retail properties has given her vast and in-depth knowledge of her clients’ needs. She has negotiated favorable terms for dozens of national, regional and local retail concepts. Whether focusing on the pursuit of leading edge opportunities or maximizing the value of proven established assets, Alaina works closely with her clients to thoroughly understand their needs and execute transactions efficiently. She also earned her Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2008 to better understand how to maximize the value of assets.
- Red Maple Retail Corners
- Vistacor, Inc.
- Pegasus Development
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Oklahoma City Commercial Real Estate Council
- Member of Commercial Real Estate Women, Oklahoma City Chapter
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism with primary emphasis in Advertising and Sales – Oklahoma State University